• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire $110 - SS Brewtech 7 gal Brew Bucket Brewmaster Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trnitz

Reaction score
[SOLD]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
>>> LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!! >>>
>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After juggling 3 of these SS Brewtech Brew Buckets, decided to get rid of one, as my brewing needs no longer require 3 of them.

My loss is your gain.

Get a great deal on SS Brewtech's 7 gallon Brew Bucket Brewmaster Edition, at less than 1/2 the price of a new one.

Check out the specs here: https://www.ssbrewtech.com/collections/fermenters/products/the-brewmaster-bucket

Live in Nashua, work in Lowell.

Price is firm and cash only.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<
<<< LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!! <<<
<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

brew2.jpg

brew1.jpg

brew3.jpg

Last edited:
@trnitz I sent an hbt message the day of this post. Replied back trying to set up a time and called the cell number you gave me. I believe you gave an incorrect number. Lady had no clue about the sale. Tried a couple of times of giving you my cell but no reply.

Assuming I stop missing his messages, TheDudeLebowski will be buying the fermenter.

If the deal falls through, I'll contact those that expressed interest, in the order posted.

Back