10% Off Custom Caps at BottleMark.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine... very cool. I will try and post them later just opened the box. First try for me, won't be the last..very cool.

Just got my caps in the mail, they look awesome and came quicker than I expected. Now I'm waiting on the beer to finish fermenting so I can try them out. I think they will be a big hit for the wedding.

Good news, everyone! We're extending our Oktoberfest offer through October 15. If you haven't done so already, reply soon so you have plenty of time to use the coupon.

I just placed my order today. I'm excited to see them. They look really good on the website -- I'm betting they'll look even better on my bottles.

I was just about to order some caps for my punkin ale! This coupon would be awesome!

EDIT: Ah, crap...just realized it ended Oct. 1st...damnit.

EDIT EDIT: Woo...they just messaged me...they're extending it til the 15th!!

Man, I ordered before october 1st but didn't see this thread until now! Well if there's any chance of a code at some point I'd love to get one, I'm sure I'll be ordering more caps soon!

I'd love to order some more caps from you guys! The Flyers logo ones I ordered came out awesome!

I'm getting ready to order some for a batch we just did in honor of my friend, Shaun Wild, who was killed while trying to stop an attack on his friend in a bar earlier this year. These caps will be the perfect crown for our Wild Stout. Cheers and thanks for the awesome offer!

Back