10 Lb 6-row for 6.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this special is not for me, I was surprised at how competitive your grain prices are. Then saddened that you did not have 10# of Cara 40L in stock.

Last time I was at the LHBS they asked if I needed any hops. Said no thanks I got a guy for that and showed them your site. They told me you charge less then what they pay for hops.

Anyways keep up the great work.

Last night. I ordered 5# of it because the website gave me an out of stock or not enough stock error when I tried to add 10 to the cart. For reference CHO_-7700.

I need a hydrometer and some debitterered black. I wish you had them. I still am going to have to get in on this for my next CAP. The last one was with CMC 6-row from you. It scored 38 in the HBT comp. Is this still the CMC? I get higher extract from it than I have from Rahr. Ended up five points high.

I need some hops anyway. No more Columbus. The last ones I got from you added some astringency from dry hopping that I'm not used too. I put the rest of those in the trash. The problem does age out at least. I like my beer young and fresh. O'well, hops and grain differ from crop to crop and you never know what you have till you use it.:)

Back