• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SOLD 10 gallon corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxr

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 10g ball lock corny keg. I used it for several batches and it works great. Like most of the 10gal kegs out there, this one requires an oversize o-ring (included) and takes about 10 lbs of pressure to seal. It is a perfect size to ferment a 6 gal batch with no chance of blowoff. It's much cheaper than a conical and will fit inside some counter-height fridges. I used it to pressure ferment and spund lagers. Only selling it because I bought a SS Unitank and need to make room.

Asking $100 (exactly what I paid). Located in Davis, CA. Local pickup preferred. Shipping within CA would be an additional $25-30 based on past experience. The package would be 18lbs, 12”x12.5”x26”h, shipping from 95616.

IMG_2143.jpegIMG_2142.jpegIMG_2138.jpegIMG_2137.jpegIMG_2136.jpegIMG_2135.jpegIMG_2143.jpegIMG_2142.jpeg

Last edited:
Back