• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun & Hot Liquor Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweezer

Reaction score
I am selling my 10 gallon all-grain mashing system. It consists of two rubbermaid 10 gallon cylindrical coolers. The mash tun has an 12" stainless steel false bottom, stainless steel ball valve with 1/2" barb, and food grade vinyl tubing connecting the two. The HLT has a stainless steel ball valve with 1/2" barb and a sparge arm assembly. All components were purchased new from MoreBeer dot com except the coolers were purchased new from the Home Depot. I have owned this for two years and taken great care of them. There are no scratches on the inside, no leaks, and I have produced great beer with them. The MoreBeer B3-200 10 gallon system retails for $289 and I am selling for $175.

Local pickup only for now. I'm in Erie, CO.

Cheers,
Tweezer

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back