• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 10 Gal Stainless Electric Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iowabeerguy

Reaction score
Was getting into Electric brewing when I changed jobs and just didn't have the time for all grain. This has been sitting for awhile, but is still in good shape. Include PWM dial controller with SSR and heatsink. I used it on a small wire stand with the controller attached to the top post of the stand (the cheap kind you get at Target, etc. Worked great. Probably needs a new element, seems like there have been some awesome advancements with them since I built this. The 220v wiring is three conductor, so the controls do need a 110, little mistake on my part, but all of the bones are there and solid, so if you want to shell it and rebuild your own control panel, you are set to go.

Also have an Auber PID, SSR, and RTD temp sensor for sale.

Since it will take a little bit of work to get it ready for brewing, I'm thinking $100 plus shipping, or free pick up if you're in central Iowa.

Kettle 2.jpg
Kettle 2.jpg
Controller 3.jpg
Controller 4.jpg

Back