• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gal. Cooler Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon Rubbermaid Cooler Mash Tun that I bought and used one time. Has a Stainless steel perforated false bottom, Stainless steel 1/2" ball valve (original valve, not the one pictured), and I will include the PVC items I bought. I am not including any of the sharkbit fittings that are in the picture or the stainless steel T fitting. This is the same cooler setup you can find at most of the brewing sights with a few pieces of extra PVC included. It worked great but I really don't need it now so it is just taking up space. Would like to get $120 for it plus actual shipping cost however you want it shipped. Sorry, just got into making beer so I am a new user of the site, will replay to any question as timely as a working guy can. Thanks

cooler.jpg
cooler2.jpg

Back