10,000th post imminent. How should I celebrate it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do in my 10,000th post?

• Lern to use the spilling correcter

• Pish myself

• Pish on someone else

• Just go away and stop molesting puppies

• fart

• traf (suck air into anus)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, it's been fun and all that, but I don't see me posting much at all in the future, if at all. I've learned to brew here and will always be grateful to HBT for that. I will keep my account open so that Hugh Jass can PM me for the next group grain buy. :)

I kinda wish I was still a mod. I would totally go back and just delete one random post of LGI's (there's plenty of worthless ones... ;)). Keep 'im stuck on 9999!

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
Well, it's been fun and all that, but I don't see me posting much at all in the future, if at all. I've learned to brew here and will always be grateful to HBT for that. I will keep my account open so that Hugh Jass can PM me for the next group grain buy. :)

Don't go! Your wit and wisdom will be missed.

I was surprised that posting a picture of your junk wasn't one of your choices.

Is this for real? Hope not. I don't post as much as I used to but it's nice to come back once in awhile & mingle with the homebrew family.

So, what shoul I do for this monumenatl post?

I think you should type your 10,000th post while getting a blowjob, much like that scene in The Doors when Morrison is singing while his wife/girlfriend is on her knees for him. Of course you should also have plenty of brew on hand to help you & your "helper(s)" celebrate.
It's just a thought. :D
Regards, GF.

Back