Quantcast

1 year

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

alex_wilkosz

Reaction score
On Valentine's Day....that will be my 1 year anniversary....of my first brew day. what ought i do?

vfinch

Reaction score
Brew a style you might not otherwise... I believe that the homebrewing hobby is all about trying new things.

McKBrew

Reaction score
Do you have a SWMBO? This year you might want to spend some time with her, unless you like being alone.:D

OP
A

alex_wilkosz

Reaction score
Do you have a SWMBO? This year you might want to spend some time with her, unless you like being alone.:D
I think you may be right...but she lives 250 miles away. so its no worry, im just dead broke right now cuz of graduate school costs..ill continue my extract brewing lookin at ag slowly. maybe once i get a little leway. doubtful....but the SWMBO is not the most accepting of my hobby..i think cuz she believes my money could be better spent, lol. yet she agrees once i get a full time job that a bar with a kegging setup will be necessary, so i dont complain.

Whisler85

Reaction score
go all grain-do it- friar tuck has ten pound bags of maris otter and american 2-row for only ten bucks- thats a great deal- use a bucket within a bucket a la "joy of homebrewing" if you must

i spend champaign birthdays at the blind pig or at crane alley, personally

Latest posts