• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 BBL Sankey Kegs, Seattle, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

wbutler

Reaction score
Hi all,

Two 1/6 BBL Sankey kegs available for $100 TOTAL. I bought these last year to supply brew for a friend's wedding, and I absolutely can't stand working with them. Retaining rings not included, but replacements are <$10 and I'm happy to help you source them. Just want them gone, so they're yours at a steep discount. Legally purchased used from CHI company.

Pickup only in Seattle, WA.

Will

NOTE: One keg spike is missing an O-ring.

Bokonon

Reaction score
Next time I'm on the west side I'd buy them from you, but I'm not sure when I'll make it over there

OP
wbutler

wbutler

Reaction score
Fair enough; I PM'd you my email address. Let me know if you're ever over here. My in-laws are up in Okanogan, if you ever go that way--we might be able to work something out.

frolickingmonkey

Reaction score
Two questions:
1. Would you be willing to include a partial trade for a couple of ball lock cornies?
2. Would you be willing to drive and meet me half way, say Marysville/Tulalip (I live all the way up near Blaine)?