• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.5" TC sight glass, stainless steel/borosilicate glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdjshaw

Reaction score
1.5" stainless steel tri-clover/tri-clamp sight glass for home brewing or wine making. This is basically brand new, it may have been hooked up and had a small amount of water run through it while I was designing my home brewery. I ended up with extra parts and have 2 of these sitting around.
Asking $10 each plus shipping based on zip (estimating $8-$12 each). Also available for local pick up in North County, San Diego
I'm also selling a Johnson Controls A419 prewired controller with 6' cords and temp probe, 3' x 11" heat wrap, 1.5" tc tee and tc carb/oxygenation/aeration stone. Prices and photos available on request

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Cubalz, I replied to you via the personal email you linked in your pm
Homer, shipping is $15 via USPS Priority Mail for one or both since I have to use a flat rate box. I've had a lot of inquires so not sure how long they'll be available. The oxygen stone is sold

Cubalz, I replied to you via the personal email you linked in your pm
Homer, shipping is $15 via USPS Priority Mail for one or both since I have to use a flat rate box. I've had a lot of inquires so not sure how long they'll be available. The oxygen stone is sold
I'll take the sightglass

SOLD
I still have the 1.5" x 1" sight glasses available, these are great for transferring carbonated beer or any time where you're not dealing with yeast or trub

Back