• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/2 barrel keg for conversion to keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Looking to sell the 1/2 barrel keg that I was using for a fermenter. Not including the kegmenter cap, this is JUST the keg.

Local buyers only. NOT shipping this.

Price: $30
Terms: F2F, cash

I'd be interested in getting this to use as a fermentor, what type of keg is it and what did you use as a kegmentor cap?

Stainless steel 1/2 barrel keg... Don't remember what brewery name is stamped on it.

For the cap, I used ones I made up from TC cap and had fittings welded into it. I have the one, gen2, that has both the gas and liquid posts on it, plus a thermowell. With the other kegs I was using for fermenters now gone, I can give you a couple of liquid dip tubes that I trimmed down for use in kegmenters. Cap is NOT included in this price...

If you're interested, shoot me s private message (as shown in the opening post).

Back