I brewed a Wit Saturday. It was my first batch in a while, and I admittedly didn't take the time I should have to refresh myself on some things. Long story short, I really screwed up my mash temp. Instead of mashing at the expected 154F (should have been 148F), I way overshot to 167F. I wasn't sure what to do, but finally added some cold water after 10-12 minutes (I understand that may have been too late) and was able to get it down. I also had problems getting my temp down after the boil due to a clogged pump and by the time I got it in the fermenter, I was so glad to be done that I forgot to check the OG. Expected OG was 1.055. I dropped in my Tilt in and started cleaning up, but I had problems getting a reading and got distracted. This morning I got my first reading, and it is showing 1.010! I figured that couldn't be so I pulled some out to test with my refractometer (1.012 maybe). I have pretty active fermentation going on with the #3944, so I know the yeast are eating something! I know I have a lot of problems going on at once here, but I'd love to hear thoughts on what to expect and any measures I can take at this point to ensure it turns out as good as it can be. I've never had an undrinkable batch and I don't expect this one to be, but I'm pretty sure it won't be near the one I brewed last year.