My New Haircut

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
This is another thing I will never understand, our IT kid is exactly everything this video says he is... it's all about his haircut:

BTW, this may be NWS due to the language

[YOUTUBE]0w0c0DOLrsw[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen this video. Its another great mockery of the guidos that run rampant in the NJ shore area...

guidos-look-like-women.jpg

they have a jewish and a japanese version too. I would find the links, but I am lazy so find them yourself.

They are not half as funny as the first one.

BraeHaus said:
BTW, this may be NWS due to the language

"MAY" not be work safe...I'd like to know what kinda job someone has that they could play this at the monthly department meeting and not get shown the door. :D

The guys an idiot and the guy i often see come to our tourist town and get the **** beat out of him by a local logger that wears flannel and took.

hahahahahaha This is me and my buddies favorite video to make "quote time". Everytime we go out or talk on the phone, its " Jagerbomb!" hahahahaha or "hey broskie, two heinekens and 2 jagerbombs"! hahahaha great skit!!

MNBugeater said:
"MAY" not be work safe...I'd like to know what kinda job someone has that they could play this at the monthly department meeting and not get shown the door. :D

The guys an idiot and the guy i often see come to our tourist town and get the **** beat out of him by a local logger that wears flannel and took.

I have that job.... we're pretty relaxed around here and every-so-often when we goof off it shows....

altho, 2 girls and 1 cup was over the line for me... i just couldn't take that one.:drunk:

Kinda reminds me of these guys.

http://www.dream-logic.com/myspace/*********.gif

I remind my 13 year old son how idiotic these guys look all the time.

Back