• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Save $100 on a Brew Boss controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetStout

Reaction score
Near Syracuse NY.

Brew boss controller, 7" tablet, temperature probe, and 5500 watt heating element with 1.5" triclover. $650 plus shipping.

This is a perfect package for someone with a kettle that has a 1.5" triclover port that wants to switch to electric brewing.

Everything is in like new condition. If you pick up locally I'd be happy to demonstrate it and show that all is in excellent working condition prior to purchase. If you need me to ship to you I can send a video showing everything in operation before you pull the trigger.

If you buy this new from brew boss it will cost $750 plus shipping. I've been using it for about 6 months. Although I LOVE electric brewing (no regrets there) I've decided the app and automation that is central to the Brew Boss approach is not my thing. That's the only reason I'm selling.

2016-04-16 18.06.09.jpg

pics of the plug - the B-boss comes with a bare wire. I added this plug, and it is easy to switch out to whatever you need. Electrode is pristine.

0527161900[1].jpg

0527161858a[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back