10% off for the most of Inkbird temperature controllers. GO!GO!GO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Amazon marketplace--All deadline is until Nov, 30th, and 10% discount.

1, Dual stage pre-wired temperature controller ITC-308- US PLUG/EU PLUG.

1), US website: COUPON CODE: DQ8AGUYK, click here.
2), Canada website: COUPON CODE: K683A73W, click here.
3), Germany website: COUPON CODE: AZC25CSN, click here.
4), Spain website: COUPON CODE: 5ATL4VQD, click here.
5), Italy website: COUPON CODE: YGNE867E, click here.

itc-308_zps4ebexdvo.jpg

2, Digital Heating control and time pre-wired temperature controller ITC-306T, - US PLUG/EU PLUG.

1), US website: COUPON CODE: MDR3L3CY, click here.
2), CA website: COUPON CODE: LSPSUJ9Q, click here.

itc-306_zpst0tn4vfy.jpg

3, Digital Heating or Cooling temperature controller with Alarm Relay, ITC-2000.
1), US website: COUPON CODE: IMO4Q7N4, click here.

ITC-1000-1_zpsimn0mxow.jpg

4, Digital Temperature and humidity data logger THC-4
1), US website: COUPON CODE: BKBRAG5H, click here.

THC-4_zpsgoiw1qcn.jpg

5, Digital Humidity and thermometer ITH-10
1), US website: COUPON CODE: BNYN2K64, click here.

ITH-10_zpswrlj1t1i.jpg

6, Digital timer controller IDT-E2RH
1), US website: COUPON CODE: I5GWYGOT, click here.

IDT-E2RH_zpslwd4k8at.jpg

7, Digital PID temperature controller Kit ITC-100VH.
1), US website: COUPON CODE: OZFRIXEV, click here.

ITC-100VH%20%2025A%20SSR%20%20K_zps2lusg3rk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question on item #6.

would this be used to run a motor and be programed for on 3 minutes then off for 3 and then back on 3 continue until turned off?

Does it remember the program after being turned off? or does it need to be set each time it is turned on?

Question on item #6.

would this be used to run a motor and be programed for on 3 minutes then off for 3 and then back on 3 continue until turned off?

Does it remember the program after being turned off? or does it need to be set each time it is turned on?

If you make A and B cycling, it can.

041D4BE2AF39ACB492E0727A5BE5E5E5.png_zpsgwahzup6.jpeg

Man, I managed to order one between the 10% off before October 31 and the start of this one... Either way a good deal. Just received it Friday and looking forward to using it to temp control my next batch of beer! Very pleased upon unboxing of the unit.

Man, I managed to order one between the 10% off before October 31 and the start of this one... Either way a good deal. Just received it Friday and looking forward to using it to temp control my next batch of beer! Very pleased upon unboxing of the unit.

Thanks for you. We will regularly display our promotion in HBT. You can pay more attention to us.

So to use this for fermentation do I plug the refrigerator into the heat or cool socket of the controller?

Im assuming the heat side to maintain a 65deg temp? Would the refrigerator be set to its highest setting?

The directions arent really clear and this is my first temperature control.

So to use this for fermentation do I plug the refrigerator into the heat or cool socket of the controller?

Im assuming the heat side to maintain a 65deg temp? Would the refrigerator be set to its highest setting?

Plug the refrigerator into cool and a heat pad/belt into heat.

Plug the refrigerator into cool and a heat pad/belt into heat.

SO the heat pad would go into the refrigerator? I'm think if its plugged into cool and the inkbird is set at 65 once the refrigerator gets above 65 it would turn on the frige and cool it back to 65.

I'm probably making this more complicated than it really is. Over thinking.

Thanks for your questions.

1, If you asked for ITC-308, you could plug it in heating or cooling socket.
2, ITC-308 can measure the Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F . So it can maitain 65DEG. If your temperature value is within -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F, you can do it.

SO the heat pad would go into the refrigerator? I'm think if its plugged into cool and the inkbird is set at 65 once the refrigerator gets above 65 it would turn on the frige and cool it back to 65.

I'm probably making this more complicated than it really is. Over thinking.

If you want to maintain 65deg, you need to do that.

Back