It seems that the connection from the hose to the burner was loose. I don't know if it worked its way loose when we were brewing or what. We were too scared to fire it back up after we tightened it up.
So today my buddy and I did a dual brew together. He was brewing a Flat Tire clone and I was brewing an American Pale Ale. We had everything set up on the balcony at my apartment and everything was going well.
After a while we started to smell propane. I knew something wasn't right because...
1) Finished Thermostat installed
2) Everything finished and plugged up, showing the new light location.
3) Kegs in fridge and fitting great.
4) Outside finished
5) Just another pic of the outside finished.
1) We installed the copper pipes down through the holes and filled the void with spray foam.
2) After filling the hole with the foam we installed the plywood and attached with the screws originally used for the tower mounting. (some flush 1/4-20 screws were bought from lowes to attach the tower...
Here are the pics of my Frigidaire FRC445GB Kegerator Conversion. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, I didnt realise the lens on my camera was dirty till we were about done.
Supplies: Frigidaire 4.4 from Lowes
Keg Connection Kegerator Conversion
I'm doing a keggerator conversion on a Frigidaire mini-fridge right now and need to know how to relocate the thermostat. I want to fit two 5 gallon kegs in the fridge but they won't fit without moving the temp control. Is there a step by step thread on here regarding this? Thanks for any input.