Could this be the reason why I'm having lots of wrong measurements? (0°C or sometimes 111°C)
I don't know which resistors I'm currently using, I think its 4k7 but I will check it when my beer is finished.
I updated one of my Brewbubbles with Brewflasher to version 2.1.1 and it works fine. Also the reporting to brewfather is OK.
I tried the update first with OTA but this failed.
Once my other 2 Brewbubbles are free I will try to update them also.
Thanks again for the good work!
Ok I've installed the new firmware and the first thing that I've noticed is that the version is now set to v1.0.1!
For the rest everything looks ok.
I will check if the reporting to brewfather has changed later and keep you posted.
I've already have 3 brewbubbles that are working perfectly with my solution and I've added a pictures with the dimensions of the shrink tape and the hole.
To fix it I used a small bit of strong glue.
and I used this to make the hole: