Inkbird ITC-106VH question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electricbrew

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone with experience using inkbird know if I could program the itc-106vh pid controller to kick off the element completely at a certain temperature and not turn it back on? I know I can set to a temp and it will kick it on and off to maintain, but say I want it to heat to a certain temperature then turn it off and stay off? If not can anyone recommend a PID controller that will let me do that (and reads in Fahrenheit?) thanks for the help!

Hello, does anyone with experience using inkbird know if I could program the itc-106vh pid controller to kick off the element completely at a certain temperature and not turn it back on? I know I can set to a temp and it will kick it on and off to maintain, but say I want it to heat to a certain temperature then turn it off and stay off? If not can anyone recommend a PID controller that will let me do that (and reads in Fahrenheit?) thanks for the help!
im not sure if the programming of this unit includes this but I know you can do this with a relay and using the alarm feature of the pid by having the alarm trigger a realy that cuts the control power to the ssr...

im not sure if the programming of this unit includes this but I know you can do this with a relay and using the alarm feature of the pid by having the alarm trigger a realy that cuts the control power to the ssr...
Thank you! That’s a good option I’m going to look into!

Back