wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, goodbye winter sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
It has been a cold long winter, and wilserbrewer will be happy to see it go! We are now offering a limited time goodbye winter free domestic shipping deal (International shipping discounted). Please mention "winter sale" with your order, and I will promptly refund shipping via paypal.

Thanks for your support!
wilser

Note: Sale ends Wednesday March 10, 2014
Thank you, wilser

The problem with Wilserbrewer's bags is you don't need new ones that often.... Very happy with the product and highly recommend. I was so impressed I am building an entire eBIAB system to compliment the bags...

The problem with Wilserbrewer's bags is you don't need new ones that often.... Very happy with the product and highly recommend. I was so impressed I am building an entire eBIAB system to compliment the bags...

Definitely high quality. I've used my BIG 20-gal bag 4x now and after cleaning it, it still looks brand new. It's definitely going to last a long time.

Back