Galveston Update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerfoot

Reaction score
Hi, I'm with Beerfoot brewpub down here on the island.
Was asked to post here by an existing member.

We tapped our Blue Bridge Amber last night, this is a tweak on a recipe that our brewmaster won gold on last year.
We have our Privateer Pale Ale the following week.

Then, a very special event on May 17th! We will be tapping our Southern Star Collaboration brew, Pinup Pale Ale.
Our brewmaster teamed up with Southern Star's Jason Gutierrez and came up with a stellar Pale for the Beach Revue.
The following week will be our Brewer of the Month release, a Blackberry Hefe made with Texas Blackberries!

Exciting times down here at Beerfoot, we will be having quite a few other collaborations in the near future, so keep an eye out! Cheers!!

Tomorrow a brewer from Saint Arnold is coming down to brew a special beer with us. If anyone wants to come down and brew with us, we'll start around 10:30 in the morning. A newer hop will be used, quite excited about this brew! cheers!

2816 Avenue R 1/2 Galveston, TX 77550

another update, big news!

Saint Arnold's, "who doesn't do collaborations" has come out to Beerfoot to brew a special one time Ale that will only be available at Beerfoot. For those of you that haven't been down to good 'ol G-Town, Beerfoot which has 32 craft handles and a in-house brewhouse, has had guest brew-masters from No Label, Southern Star & Saint Arnolds come down and brew special one time batches on our 1 barrel system.

Friday July 26th at 6pm is a night you better get your butt to Beerfoot. It’s the release of the special Saint Arnolds brew here at Beerfoot. This special brew features Mosaic hops and is only available at Beerfoot. The Saint Arnold crew, including the brewer, is going to be out for the night to enjoy it, because once it’s gone, even they can’t get any more!

If you missed out on the chance to brew with a brewer from one of Houston's major breweries you have one more chance. Eric Warner himself, Brewmaster of Karbach, former Brewmaster and CEO of Flying Dog and Author of 2 books on Germans Ales, is coming down July 19th to brew a Classic Bavarian Hefeweizen! Come brew with him July 19th and come back a month later for the release party.

Just a reminder. Beerfoot sells whole sacks of Great Western Malting 2-Row to homebrewers for $40 a sack!

Just contact our head brewer to arrange ahead of time. Nothing better than coming down to G-Town, having a craft brew and getting a great deal on a sack of grain.

Call or Text Mark at least a day ahead.
512-944-9066

I never heard of you guys, sounds like a fun place.
I will be sure to stop by next time I am in town.

Is 2-row the only malt that you are selling by the sack?

I never heard of you guys, sounds like a fun place.
I will be sure to stop by next time I am in town.

Is 2-row the only malt that you are selling by the sack?

I'm interested too! Can't wait to try you guys out next time I'm down there.

Eric Warner is coming in tomorrow morning (7/19) to brew with us.

The man who wrote (literally) the book on German Wheats is
gonna do a traditional Bavarian Hefeweizen!

we start at 11am so come out and brew with a master!!

Back