Random Drunken Thoughts Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright dishwasher manufacturers.

If you tell us not to pre-rinse dishes, then either your filter better capture all the food particles, or your sprayer arms need to be disassembleable.

This BS of tweezering tomato seeds out of the sprayer arm holes is getting old.

Alright dishwasher manufacturers.

If you tell us not to pre-rinse dishes, then either your filter better capture all the food particles, or your sprayer arms need to be disassembleable.

This BS of tweezering tomato seeds out of the sprayer arm holes is getting old.
Truth

1716634717362.png

Him: I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and enjoyed a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
Just then, my wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "Just thinking" is because if I’d said that, she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." But you NEVER hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Firefox newsblurbbits seems to know about my hobby. One suggested article:
https://www.ladbible.com/lifestyle/...ctioning-alcoholic-pub-drinks-490561-20240517

"after realising her alcohol ‘intake was sliding out of control’. And she’s now shared a five-question quiz that will reveal if you have a drinking problem yourself."

"This sign is the ‘clincher’ as you ‘consistently and repeatedly’ drink more than you initially intended. Gray advises to think of other ‘consumables in life’ to notice this. “I don't buy a family cheesecake and intend to have one slice and end up having three,” she explained. “Therefore, I have no issue with cheesecake.”"

I've just finished brewing, and a beer, and now I want 3 slices of a family cheesecake.

Back