how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1716664327534.png

Haha. A couple years ago in Oregon a truck driver took a wrong turn and got stranded in the forest for several days. He was hauling potato chips. The dude refused to break into the stash though. True story.

Found it
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/us/oregon-missing-truck-driver-potato-chips-trnd/index.html
My first port dispatching job was in downtown Seattle in a four-story building. We parked our cars on the roof. Had dock doors in the back on ground level. This one dude (cannot remember if Swift driver but the stories of them abound up here) decided that he was supposed to drive his tractor with overweight 53' trailer TO THE ROOF to get unloaded. We had to evacuate due to the cracks in the roof. Still do not know how he made the tight turn to actually get ON the roof. I've been gone from that job for over 9 years but still have contact with friends there, and we still talk about it to this day.

My first port dispatching job was in downtown Seattle in a four-story building. We parked our cars on the roof. Had dock doors in the back on ground level. This one dude (cannot remember if Swift driver but the stories of them abound up here) decided that he was supposed to drive his tractor with overweight 53' trailer TO THE ROOF to get unloaded. We had to evacuate due to the cracks in the roof. Still do not know how he made the tight turn to actually get ON the roof. I've been gone from that job for over 9 years but still have contact with friends there, and we still talk about it to this day.
Considering most garages make me nervous when I drive a SUV in them, I have no idea how they had the nerve to take a 13'+ trl (typically) into a parking structure. Turns may have been tight (as long as no silly spiral ramp) but nothing made me pucker up like a posted clearance < 13' 6".

Back