• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Co2 tank for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20# CO2 tank. Not sure how much CO2 is left in there but I think it's quite a lot.
Aluminum or steel? When was the last inspection?

And you getting out? I just got up here and have been judging non-stop, but haven't met many other brewers in the area. Local club prez has too much to do, as I never got an email regarding meetings. The other people judging have said most clubs in this area just hang out and drink, never brewing or discussing actual brewing things. Strange days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not getting out immediately. Just moving from a house to an apartment. Tank will need to be recertified next time it's filled. Or you can just trade it in it Robert's Oxygen. Flexible on price. It's steel.

What club are you talking about?

Back