BrewPi Remix – What’s Old is New Again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you may have an Arduino that’s not reporting as a valid Arduino or one without a serial? Does it work when you only use single chamber mode?

So despite not being recognized on my last flash it is able to run the script and install my two probes from the bread board. I've only installed on single chamber this whole time as I'm at least starting out with a single chest freezer. The Arduino Uno is genuine in the sense that it's a real board from Adafruit not a clone. Currently it recognizes the two temp probes in the bread board but I won't know about controlling the two AC-DC SSRs until they arrive in a week or two and I can put them together with a lamp or something as the load. At that point I think its safe to transition to a hard install into the freezer. I'd like to do the LCD and rotary encoder to control the chamber directly but being new to this space I'm figuring out how to put it all together into a nice box like I've seen on yours and others posts.

Back