From HomeBrewTalk Wiki
Revision as of 05:25, 18 November 2008 by Peas and corn (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

this site appears to be American-centric. As a result I'm not exactly sure how to characterise what in Australia is just called a 'fermenter'- plastic container sold by home brw stores. These fermetners have taps (so racking doesn't require racking canes- just food grade hose) and are good for standard batches (though I have a fermenter for double batches). Soooo... what would these be called in the article? Peas and corn 03:09, 17 November 2008 (CST)

Additionally, Australian brewers use 'cubes', wich are essentially cube shaped water containers you get from camping stores. I'll work on getting photos of both up here for examples. Cubes are used a lot in what brewers call the 'no chill method'.Peas and corn 23:25, 17 November 2008 (CST)