HomeBrewTalk Wiki:Community Portal
Mistakes to Be rectified
It looks like some backend stuff needs to be done in order to allow imbedded youtube videos. I tried embedding my aeration time lapse as the youtube directions suggest and it doesn't work. The code just gets displayed. Check this out: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:YouTube_%28Iubito%29 Bobby M 14:11, 14 February 2007 (CST)
The malt page is basically done, but further small refinements to the information are welcome.
The hops page is getting there, but more detailed descriptions of many of the American varieties are needed.
The wine page is just a skeleton at this time. Any wine making experts willing to work on it would be greatly appreciated.
The cider page is in progress, but incomplete.
--Torchiest 11:31, 11 February 2007 (CST)
The mead page has basic, and needs a lot of work.
- More specifically, the sub-categories of mead need pages and descriptions.
--Torchiest 19:31, 27 February 2007 (CST)
- We also need comments on the structure, layout and the way it's looking.
- We need more pages like the whirlpool page.
- Detail pages on chillers and other gadgets would be good.
I've been adding to the keggle and chillers here and there.Bobby M 23:04, 13 February 2007 (CST)
- It'd also be great to have some stuff like individual brewers set ups.
--Orfy 13:33, 11 February 2007 (CST)
I put up basic information on the Yeast Starters page. If anyone would like to take a series of photos of themselves going through the process, and put them up, it would really help a lot.
--Torchiest 18:45, 11 February 2007 (CST)