You know you're a homebrewer when... - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > You know you're a homebrewer when...

Old 06-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #21
I use secondaries. :p
Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Liked 101 Times on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by chillHayze
A garlic fertival?? The only positive thing about attending that would be the assurance there would be no vampires there.
If you think a garlic festival is bad (there were many very tastey things to eat) you should attend a Saurkraut festival. A friend of mine accidentally ended up at one while searching some rural Ohio landscape for a Ren Fair that was going on.

I love kraut, but there's not really much you can do with it. Certainly less than you can with garlic.

Ground Fault Brewing Co.

Old 06-24-2006, 03:02 AM   #22
Jun 2006

While I was stationed in Germany, A right of passage for newbies to the post was a shot of "Rasbutin" It was suppose to be Garlic Liqouer. It would strip chrome off a bumper.... The taste was the nastiest thing I have ever consumed
Some men learn by reading, and some men learn by watching. But some men just gotta pee on the electric fence themselves.

Old 06-25-2006, 04:18 PM   #23
Art by David Shrigley
Jul 2005
Nishinomiya, Japan
Liked 15 Times on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Now, for my input on the garlic/onion off-topic, I'm thinking about asparagus beer. Mainly because I made some proscuitto wrapped grilled asparagus last weekend and couldn't handle how bad my pee smelled afterwords. I then became obsessed with how horrible an asparagus beer would make your pee smell (and how often you'd pee).
Some people can't smell the asparagus pee chemical.
鯰 a.k.a. なまず a.k.a. Catfish