HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - This is it - Final Weekend to Enter!

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off - Final Weekend!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Group Buys > Massachusetts group grape buy
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #441
Melana
Up to no good....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Melana's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Norfolk, MA
Posts: 7,417
iTrader: (1)
Liked 1710 Times on 1022 Posts
Likes Given: 1066

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohnmilford

Could always work for a vinegar sauce for the pork too
Awesome!
Melana is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #442
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 8,059
iTrader: (0)
Liked 371 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Default

We did it again. Another day when we could have/DEFINATELY should have tried the wine. I'm just dumbfounded. It was #1 on my list of must do's for the day.

I'm an ass and sorry. Next Thursday eve, lets just get together and try it. That's my next night off.
P
paulthenurse is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #443
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norton, MA
Posts: 11,190
iTrader: (0)
Liked 482 Times on 396 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

LOL!!!!!!!! You're too funny Paulie... too funny...

Had to rush right onto the thread and post before I asked huh? You wuss. I even picked up most of lunch you bastid.
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.
Cape Brewing is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #444
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 8,059
iTrader: (0)
Liked 371 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
LOL!!!!!!!! You're too funny Paulie... too funny...

Had to rush right onto the thread and post before I asked huh? You wuss. I even picked up most of lunch you bastid.
I offered to pick up lunch. It's not my fault your fave dive don't take PayPal.

And I didn't rush to the thread. It was at least two hours after lunch that I posted.

Nice of you to go all Comcast and ecploit the insider info. I tell you I'm distraught about the entire f'ing thing. You tell me if your intention to eviscerate me, I blocked your punch. Yea me
paulthenurse is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #445
Melana
Up to no good....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Melana's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Norfolk, MA
Posts: 7,417
iTrader: (1)
Liked 1710 Times on 1022 Posts
Likes Given: 1066

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse
We did it again. Another day when we could have/DEFINATELY should have tried the wine. I'm just dumbfounded. It was #1 on my list of must do's for the day.

I'm an ass and sorry. Next Thursday eve, lets just get together and try it. That's my next night off.
P
Why don't you go try it... If its good John and I will come up Thursday and help you move/bottle.
Melana is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #446
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 8,059
iTrader: (0)
Liked 371 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Default

Cause Alice is at class for the night and I'm out eating/drinking with BenWah. If I mess with it when I get home later I'll screw it up for sure.

If its not vinegar, ill make it vinegar.
paulthenurse is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #447
Melana
Up to no good....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Melana's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Norfolk, MA
Posts: 7,417
iTrader: (1)
Liked 1710 Times on 1022 Posts
Likes Given: 1066

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse
Cause Alice is at class for the night and I'm out eating/drinking with BenWah. If I mess with it when I get home later I'll screw it up for sure.

If its not vinegar, ill make it vinegar.
There is a chance that its the nectar of the gods
Melana is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #448
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norton, MA
Posts: 11,190
iTrader: (0)
Liked 482 Times on 396 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I offered to pick up lunch. It's not my fault your fave dive don't take PayPal.

And I didn't rush to the thread. It was at least two hours after lunch that I posted.

Nice of you to go all Comcast and ecploit the insider info. I tell you I'm distraught about the entire f'ing thing. You tell me if your intention to eviscerate me, I blocked your punch. Yea me
(eyeroll)

it's gettin' even deeper than usual in here...
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.
Cape Brewing is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #449
Melana
Up to no good....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Melana's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Norfolk, MA
Posts: 7,417
iTrader: (1)
Liked 1710 Times on 1022 Posts
Likes Given: 1066

Default

This is not the Masshole thread.
Melana is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welch's Grape Concentrate and Grape Concentrate Cocktail zeegadget Wine Making Forum 19 01-31-2013 12:54 PM
Hello from Massachusetts onelin Introductions 15 06-28-2009 02:33 AM
Greetings from Massachusetts HiramAbiff Introductions 14 12-28-2008 11:07 PM
New from Massachusetts Taetoe Introductions 18 07-20-2008 03:30 PM
Hello from Massachusetts ToddBell Introductions 9 10-18-2007 06:30 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS