The harder they fight the harder they fark. - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The harder they fight the harder they fark.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #21
bernerbrau

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Nashville, TN
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen.

Just saying.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernerbits View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

Just saying.
That might be tough. Its probably illegal too. I can see him drilling a hole through the ceiling and running a fiber optic video cable into the room (Think 24)

A audio recording is more likely a do able thing. They have no expectation of privacy if they are so flippin' loud.

He could record it then play it back on a very loud stereo, so these can hear what they sound like boinkin'

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|

Old 02-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #23
Zul'jin
Recipes 

Jan 2008
South of most States
Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts

My wife and I lived down stairs from a couple like this. They'd slam doors and through things. It was mostly her doing it.

The night after a really good fight, the guys wife liked it in the back door. We knew this cause she'd be screaming, "F*&% me in my a$$! YEAH! YEAH! (moan, scream, moan) F*&%-ME-IN-MY-A$$!"

What was really funny was one night they had a fight about sex. She was screaming that she only let him back door her so she could feel something from his little tiny d!*& and how she didn't think he could get it all the way hard and so on, just berating his manliness and lack of a good job for hours.

If it was an act, she was good at it.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:15 AM   #24
HenryHill
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Perry, MI
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

We used to go away boating up north when my son was very young, instead of sleeping on the boat, as we did when he got a little older,we would stay at a hotel, like Holiday Express or equivalent, and I started to try to guess what the couple looked like,after hearing them tearing it up next door. I always had a big smile when I said hello either Sat or Sun mornings, whenever I ran into them. I'm talking about a lot of weekends a year, for a few years....
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
This is HBT of course. Normal Thread that goes every direction but the one intended. This forum should be scientific proof the beer causes ADD