Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Clarksville Carboys - A Clarksville, TN Home Brewing Club

Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 AM   #1
InMyHumbleOpinion
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Clarksville Carboys - A Clarksville, TN Home Brewing Club

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to the forum and I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello.

My name is John and I am the webmaster for a new home brewing club in Clarksville, TN called Clarksville Carboys.

If anyone is in the Clarksville area we have regular meetings that you can find out about on our webite.

We also have a member forum where most of our members talk and share their knowledge. We also post upcoming events and meetings on the forum.

I hope that you can join us at our next meeting. We will look forward to seeing you.

~John~

Clarksville Carboys
Clarksville Carboys - Forum

Old 01-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
DragonTail

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Welcome

Old 07-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
Sapperaviator
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Default New Member

Hi John,

Jerry here, I have heard about you guys for a while, even had some of your beer last year at Nashville's brewfest. Anyway if you guys are still together I would love to hear the details of the next meeting.

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 07-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
InMyHumbleOpinion
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Do you have Facebook? There is a CCB group there. Look up Roland Clavet on fb as well. He is the current president. If not there is clarksvillecarboys@gmail.com

Vist our website: Clarksville Carboys

~ "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." - Abraham Lincoln ~

Old 05-02-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
InMyHumbleOpinion
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Ok so I can't figure out how to delete or edit a post but some of this info is old. If you want to contact Clarksville Carboys please do so through Facebook or their email. Also check out the website.

Vist our website: Clarksville Carboys

~ "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." - Abraham Lincoln ~

Old 07-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Wingnutt73
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 76 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 79

Hey John, John here also I live about 30 min outside of Clarksville and Have been brewing for about a year. I dont have a facebook but am pretty interested in the club. If you could drop me a line.

Primary - Wingnutt's Somethin Pumpkin
Secondary -Empty
Bottled- Apricot Double IPA
Kegged- Galaxy Brown Ale