Merry Christmas and a dead HDD to you too - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Merry Christmas and a dead HDD to you too

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
MikeFlynn74
 
MikeFlynn74's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Posts: 3,876
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts



Ive spent all night trying to keep this thing alive.

Now I gotta find my install disk so I can move the grub to the working hdd

Did I mention the dog unwrapped all the presents for us? That was nice of him. lol
fun stuff.

Oh well- Soon it will be RIS and some strong Eggnogs
__________________
Quote:
If you find yourself going through hell, keep going- Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Saccharomyces's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Pflugerville, Texas
Posts: 5,447
Liked 115 Times on 69 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFlynn74 View Post
Did I mention the dog unwrapped all the presents for us? That was nice of him.
hahahaha! That is pretty funny. I kept the gifts away from the tree in fear the cats would open them. Now that they are out waiting for SWMBO hopefully the cats will stay away.

Merry RISmas to you and good luck with the HDD. I replace mine every 2-3 years before they typically fail.
__________________
[How to Calculate Mash Efficiency | Do I Need a Yeast Starter? | My Ghetto Fermentation Chamber | Twitter | 6 Gal. HDPE Fermenters | Slanting Yeast | No Sparge Brewing]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
MikeFlynn74
 
MikeFlynn74's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Posts: 3,876
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccharomyces View Post
hahahaha! That is pretty funny. I kept the gifts away from the tree in fear the cats would open them. Now that they are out waiting for SWMBO hopefully the cats will stay away.

Merry RISmas
I dont know how he shredded the wrapping paper but left the presents in pristine condition.....

I wonder if it was my boys making it look like the dog
__________________
Quote:
If you find yourself going through hell, keep going- Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
MikeFlynn74
 
MikeFlynn74's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Posts: 3,876
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


You know what I just realized? This is only my 2nd Xmas with my wife of 5 years.... wow



edit: nevermind I was here last xmas. Deployed on the 1st of jan though
__________________
Quote:
If you find yourself going through hell, keep going- Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

Reason: fixored

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
JoeMama
 
JoeMama's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts


Hirens Boot CD... This is an AMAZING utility disk that should have SOMETHING that will help you out. I have mine set up on a dedicated flash drive that I use from time to time.
-Me
__________________
Ergo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I am.

Eggo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I waffle.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
MikeFlynn74
 
MikeFlynn74's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Posts: 3,876
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
Hirens Boot CD... This is an AMAZING utility disk that should have SOMETHING that will help you out. I have mine set up on a dedicated flash drive that I use from time to time.
-Me
I will look that up ASAP

I must be retarded- I cant find on the Hirens page where to DL it
__________________
Quote:
If you find yourself going through hell, keep going- Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...


 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Merry Christmas nicksteck Equipment/Sanitation 29 01-11-2008 03:07 AM
Merry Christmas, to ME! Chairman Cheyco Equipment/Sanitation 11 12-15-2007 05:44 AM
Merry Christmas Hopfan General Chit Chat 3 12-23-2006 11:02 AM
Merry Christmas!!! God Emporer BillyBrew General Chit Chat 18 12-28-2005 05:26 AM


Forum Jump