Thanks for asking. After 4 days in primary the gravity was 1.012 (it started at 1.049) so I went ahead and added a pound of honey. I didn't see any reason to let it sit for two weeks as suggested above - perhaps I'm impatient! A week after the honey addition the hydrometer read 1.009. From what I've read about Kolsch and honey I've been really surprised at how quickly it has fermented, but I did make a good starter and have a temperature control on my freezer - this beer has been dead on 65 F since pitching. When I tasted the beer I drew in order to take the gravity reading it was, although flat, very dry and crisp with a hint of honey (maybe the honey was just wishful tasting - but I'll take it!)... just what I was looking for! So far, so good and I now have high hopes for this being a great summer beer! I intend to bottle as soon as I get a chance.
Just a note on adding the honey: after reading lots of posts I decided to boil a pint of water and add the honey to the hot water, cool it down to 65 F and add it to the kolsch. I didn't want to boil off the honey flavor (as some suggest will happen) and I didn't want to add the honey straight into the beer (as others suggest could carry bacteria). So I split the difference.
Hope this helps. I'm a fan of honey so I say go for it! Also, 1 lb of honey, as I've discovered, will raise the ABV of a 5 gallon batch by 1%. So this Kolsch is now 6%.