Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Anyone Use Keg Cowboy

Old 12-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
antsp1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Anyone Use Keg Cowboy

I am looking to complete my kegging equipment list, and was wondering if anyone had used Keg Cowboy for parts.

Thanks

Ant

Old 12-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
bsay
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Never used them, my kegging system all comes from Midwest Supplies, and I am very happy with their prices, selection and fast shipping.

Who says you can't brew all-grain indoors?
Brewing 2.5 gal batches with a 2gal cooler MLT in my cramped apartment. Pictures coming soon!

Ask me about my Keezer/2.5 gal brew setup!

Old 12-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
MoRoToRiUm
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I got my tower (replaced faucet with perlicks and added longer beer lines) for pretty cheap- after customization though, I think I would have made out better buying from somewhere else where I could have done it upfront. Other then that I've read positive reviews and I didn't have any problems with my purchase.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
jwoody69
Recipes 

I purchased a basic upright refrigerator through the door from KegCowboy.Com in early 2006 because they were the least expensive option and the kit is still working great. I went back to them this past spring to build my homebrew kegerator and was amazed by how much lower the price was compared to every other option I saw. The dual product regulator I purchased was $25 less than the next lowest option. I think they are a good company and would recomend them.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
Texasrules
Recipes 

Default Keg Cowboy Recomended

I have purchased the Chrome Ranger and it is going strong. I liked the Micromatic products but I was able to get the same kit for $80 less through KegCowboy.Com. I added a manifold and even though it is nothing fancy (I actually found a really cool spliiter at kegkits but wayyyyyyyyy too expensive) it also works flawlessly. Go with KegCowboy they seem to really value their customers and take pride in their kit.