Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Mead Forum > A Rare Mead Indeed!
Old 12-21-2008, 04:08 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Originally Posted by flyweed View Post
Ruger. Will (owner of is a great guy and has lots of good advice..but if you haven't talked with him yet about some of those 1 gallon recipes..he did NOT like a couple of them. His Raspberry was far too me, I've made this one..the amount of honey needs to be cut way back, and more raspberries added in my opinion. His orange/spice/cinnamon is nice..but just a slight variation of JAOM recipe. His vanilla mead he made, he said was flat out horrible and would never make again. His Pumpkin mead he said was very nice.

Again, he's got some great info and has helped me out alot too. If you talk to him again tell him Dan says hi!

No problem Fly Ill let him know! I actually sent him an invite to join us here and share the wealth as it were! Im a newbie so im sticking with traditional Meads right now...Once I get a few batches under my belt without ruin Ill try something a bit different...Ill prolly go with the JAOM myself...logical next step

"I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, I love only that which they defend.