I've never been shy about questioning retailers when I have had something go wrong in this crazy world of mail-order crack, so I feel compelled to give a shout out when it goes right.
Brewmasters Warehouse. BREWMASTERS WAREHOUSE. They got it right. This is maybe the first order that I have had that I didn't walk away thinking something was amiss. Here's how it went:
1. Ordered with 10% coupon Sunday night.
2. Package shipped Monday from Georgia en route to Kentucky.
3. Confusion on the part of FedEx's tracking system. Thanks to the Christmas rush my package took longer than it normally would.
4. Package arrived this morning at 7:23am CST.
5. Examined the contents, observed the best crush I have yet received. I can FEEL my efficiency creeping up.
Here are some other random observations:
- If ordering grain in fractions, they charge the proportionate price compared to the price of a pound. For instance, if you want 8oz of grain that is $1.50/lb, you are charged $0.75. I LOVE THIS. You will find this is not the case everywhere.
- Prices are very competitive. BETTER on some things, just hunt around a bit.
- Ed is a machine. I know he's got tons of customers to deal with but he took the time to return every email I sent. He answered all my questions and did his very best to be as accommodating as possible. And when I said he answered the emails...he answered them the same day. VERY TIMELY.
Anyway, I know this is a lot of verbiage to say that Brewmasters Warehouse is my new source for brew-related supplies. Thank you for doing it right Ed. Now get some pictures on that website!!