The Great Arizona Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
Hey you all have time to brew something up for this or reach into the back of cellar to enter.

gazhbc_09_poster.jpg

figures......I guess I go through all my beer during the holidays. Every year this comes up, I only have beer in fermentors or conditioning

figures......I guess I go through all my beer during the holidays. Every year this comes up, I only have beer in fermentors or conditioning
You still got time to bottle and send. Hey better yet, bring it with you when you come to judge! :D

February 21st & 22nd. Starting around 9:00 until the afternoon.
51st Ave & Bethany Home Rd. at the Flamingo Park Clubhouse.

OK gang, the competition is this weekend, anyone else out there who would like to judge or steward that has not been contacted? PM me and I'll set you up.

The BOS was on Sunday March 1st. I will have the results posted at the Brewout on the 7th and most likely will be posted on the BA website the 6th.

I'm very new to homebrew contests and I have a question for anyone that may know the answer. Looking over the results for the GAzHC, I noticed that in 4 different categories, one person won multiple medals. When the rules state that you can only enter one beer per person in each category, is that referring to subcategories? Example: I could enter an Oatmeal Stout and a Dry Stout but not 2 Dry Stouts.

I took the rule as only being able to enter one stout, or one porter, period.

I'm just curious for future reference, thanks.

Medal winners will be a while. Our supplier is having difficulties.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm just excited to get a medal. It was my first competition ever, took silver. I can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back