Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Sprecher Brewery
Old 10-28-2005, 04:44 AM   #11
I prefer 23383
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 72 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Ya cant beat Discount Liquor, has to be the best place in SE wisconsin to find any kind of drink ya want.

While your here if ya have time hit a few of the microbrewerys here if ya cant get into the Sprecher brewery . . . Milwaukee Ale House on the south side of downtown (South Water St) has some decent stuff

Hell if ya want send me a PM and I'll give ya my cell phone # and we can tip a few, I'm always looking for a reason to get outa the house and SWMBO shouldnt give me too much grief about it

Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke
"There are just two rules of governance in a free society: Mind your own business. Keep your hands to yourself."
Old 11-05-2005, 05:06 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The Milwaukee Ale House is great! I go to Trainfest every year and it happens to be coming around again next weekend (11/12-11/13). I like Trainfest for two reasons (other than the model trains, which is my other hobby):

1. It is the only model train show where they serve alcohol - Leine's on tap and in bottles!

2. I can go to the MHA afterwards - ale's what cures ya! I usually pick up some Louie's Demise to go.

I also love Sprecher. Their Oktoberfest, Amber, Maibock and Bavarian (dark) Lager are my favorites. I still have an empty bottle of their Oktoberfest that I kept because of the bottling date stamped on it - 09/11/01.