Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > westside michigan holiday meet

Old 12-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2840 Times on 1686 Posts
Likes Given: 3500

Have one for me guys...and take pictures..Hopefully you guys can do it again on a weekend where I don't have a thousand things going on.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 12-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #12
eriktlupus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

well revvy since the only other person to showup was cuinrearview we'll have to try again.
DRINKIN DAWG BREWERY
LET'S GO RED WINGS

join michigan mashers here

extraction calculator
grains in pounds(G) X 36(average points per gallon of grains) / batch size in gallons(g) = maximum efficiency(ME)
OG / ME = brewhouse efficiency