Ima sofa king we todd ed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalmedic

Reaction score
Say the title a couple of times.
Made a simcoe pale ale. Love me some hops. I went to get the OG and had Sanitized the flask to dip in. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but stuck my whole hand into the beer.:confused: We will see... The air lock is bubbling. Posted here as a NON Technique. My hand should have been ok. I was cleaning all my crap.

Iz OK, wurst kaze ur beer wil be a sour bier. Maybee like New Belgiums La Folie

I have my hands in the StarSan so much when I'm brewing or taking samples that I wouldn't be concerned about getting my hand in the wort. If you were cleaning equipment at the time, the beer should be ok.

Moved to 2ndary... took grav and its looking and tasting great! Will move to the keg next week. No tasting of hand or where my hand was before:tank:

it's really hard to f*ck up beer unless you are trying. If all your other conditions were **** then maybe sticking your hand in would be a problem.

:tank:

Back