Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Brewmasters Warehouse Grand Opening Sale

Old 12-21-2008, 05:31 PM   #61
Darwin18
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 857 Times on 604 Posts
Likes Given: 494

First of all, I really like the Brewmaster's Warehouse website. Also, since they're located relatively near me (Raleigh, NC), shipping is very affordable.

I'm looking to brew a Witbeer from a recipe here on HBT, and I can't seem to find any corriander and sweet/bitter orange peel on the Brewmaster's Warehouse website. Am I just missing it?

Old 12-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #62
Brewmasters Warehouse
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin18 View Post
First of all, I really like the Brewmaster's Warehouse website. Also, since they're located relatively near me (Raleigh, NC), shipping is very affordable.

I'm looking to brew a Witbeer from a recipe here on HBT, and I can't seem to find any corriander and sweet/bitter orange peel on the Brewmaster's Warehouse website. Am I just missing it?

Darwin, you are not missing it. The things you mention are unfortunately a couple of things that we currently do not have in stock. As a rule Brewmasters Warehouse does not have anything listed that is not currently in stock. Exceptions can always occur, but I try very hard to ensure that a customer is not disappointed by not having something that has already been ordered.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #63
Skins_Brew

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
As a rule Brewmasters Warehouse does not have anything listed that is not currently in stock. Exceptions can always occur, but I try very hard to ensure that a customer is not disappointed by not having something that has already been ordered.
That is awesome. I cant tell you how annoying it is when I go somewhere to order something and there is a big red "Out of stock" next to the description. Well Done!

I Support My LHBS!! (Maryland HB)

Old 12-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #64
Darwin18
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 857 Times on 604 Posts
Likes Given: 494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
Darwin, you are not missing it. The things you mention are unfortunately a couple of things that we currently do not have in stock. As a rule Brewmasters Warehouse does not have anything listed that is not currently in stock. Exceptions can always occur, but I try very hard to ensure that a customer is not disappointed by not having something that has already been ordered.
Thanks for you reply. Well I think I'll still order the grains from Brewmaster's Warehouse but where would I be able to pick up the corriander and sweet/bitter orange peal? There are a number of speciality food stores near me in addition to Trader Joes/Harris Tetter/Whole Foods.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #65
Brewmasters Warehouse
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

You should be able to pick them up from any of the stores you mentioned. I think Whole Foods would be the most likely to have both.

Thanks,

Ed

Old 12-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #66
shutterbug0827
Recipes 

Default Store Hours

This site was recommended to me by HBT member Cheeto! I was just wondering what your hours of operation are, and if you are open to the general public? I live in the Metro Atlanta Area, and would love to stop and shop day after Christmas!

Thanks
HopHead

Old 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #67
jonbrout
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

+1 to Brewmasters Warehouse. Ordered last night and shipped today. I forgot yeast on my original order thus I had to make a separate yeast order. They simply put the yeast in my original order so I didn't have to pay additional shipping. Service is great. Keep it up and so will I.