You know what I hate? - Page 21 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > You know what I hate?

Old 12-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #201
HighPlainsDrifter

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Coosaw Island
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Litter.
Got to the head of my driveway yesterday morning and some one had thrown their ******* McDonald's bag out. There are napkins, the bag, several fry cartons, fries, burger wrappers, Big Mac box, and two soda cups in my drive way and all over the road. The road I live on ends about a mile from my house so the dirty ass retard that did this was most certainly almost at their destination. Couldn't wait a minute or two and put the stuff in the trash when they arrived.

Meanwhile, my dogs are up there hoping to get some of those fries out of the mess. If they had gotten hit I would have gone on a rampage. They never go by the road, but those ********** fries smell so **** good what dog could resist? So I clean it all up, send the dogs home, and go on to work. Get this, when I get home, IT'S THE SAME ******* ************* ****!!!!! only this time it's Sonic trash.

WTF!?!?! do my ******* neighbors have an agreement that my drive way is the local landfill? The sons of bitches! I wish I knew who it was so I could take all of the trash and put it by their front door, and maybe tell them a thing or two about their **** **** ************* ****** stupid asses.

edit: boy I sound angry. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 weeks and I'm a little on edge. Sorry folks.
It took me both hands just to squeeze it

Old 12-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #202
HighPlainsDrifter

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Coosaw Island
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

One more thing... I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys [grumble]stupid "America's team" BS with their totally ghey silver and stars bunch of drug dealing self centered braggarts and media darlings[/grumble]
It took me both hands just to squeeze it

Old 12-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #203
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
That's another one of my hates.

Every time I see them it makes me want to open my door.
I own a motorcycle (not a crotch rocket but close). Your a mean girl

Old 12-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #204
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
That's another one of my hates.

Every time I see them it makes me want to open my door.
that's pretty ****ed up. i give them room.

i don't know what your laws are like, but in cali it's perfectly legal to split lanes. most of them don't abuse it, either.

it's the TWO bikers that split lanes on each side of cars at the same time. those idiots are dangerous.

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 12-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #205
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2581 Times on 1432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
Litter.
Got to the head of my driveway yesterday morning and some one had thrown their ******* McDonald's bag out. There are napkins, the bag, several fry cartons, fries, burger wrappers, Big Mac box, and two soda cups in my drive way and all over the road. The road I live on ends about a mile from my house so the dirty ass retard that did this was most certainly almost at their destination. Couldn't wait a minute or two and put the stuff in the trash when they arrived.

Meanwhile, my dogs are up there hoping to get some of those fries out of the mess. If they had gotten hit I would have gone on a rampage. They never go by the road, but those ********** fries smell so **** good what dog could resist? So I clean it all up, send the dogs home, and go on to work. Get this, when I get home, IT'S THE SAME ******* ************* ****!!!!! only this time it's Sonic trash.

WTF!?!?! do my ******* neighbors have an agreement that my drive way is the local landfill? The sons of bitches! I wish I knew who it was so I could take all of the trash and put it by their front door, and maybe tell them a thing or two about their **** **** ************* ****** stupid asses.

edit: boy I sound angry. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 weeks and I'm a little on edge. Sorry folks.
Set up a camera & catch the bastards in the act. and a pat on the back for your quitting smoking, I quit 4 yrs ago & I STILL jones for a smoke sometimes. Regards, GF.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #206
GroovePuppy

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Windsor, CA
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBrewer View Post
that's pretty ****ed up. i give them room.
For which we thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBrewer View Post
i don't know what your laws are like, but in cali it's perfectly legal to split lanes. most of them don't abuse it, either.
It is however illegal to open your door on them or to veer towards them deliberately!

Yet Another Keezer Build

Old 12-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #207
ChshreCat

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Camano Island, Washington
Liked 542 Times on 434 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovePuppy View Post
It is however illegal to open your door on them or to veer towards them deliberately!
I don't veer toward them deliberately. I can't help it if I'm too busy watching their psycho riding in my mirror and tend to drift around my lane as they come racing up behind be.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #208
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 88 Times on 73 Posts

Bill O'Reilly:

Jeeeebus, what a fukkin crybaby.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 12-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #209
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

god, i hate the douchenozzle.

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 12-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #210

Memos like this. This thing is such an eye-sore to even the most basic style and design sensibilities; it makes my eyes cross and I get itchy. Superfluous capitalization, bold and italic text smattered all over the place, multiple-colored highlighting. Sweet Jebus, I hate when management sends crap like this. We're in a creative industry, for Chrissakes- and this is just awful. Awful.

File Type: zip Team.zip (3.0 KB, 15 views)