Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Swapping Faucets on my tower

Old 12-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
yellow70cooper
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Swapping Faucets on my tower

Hello all, First I want to say thanks for all of the great info and ideas I get from all of you on this site. Now to my question, I just got my new perlicks in and I am building a two faucet tower (All I have is a tower with no accessories) I was wondering what pieces will I need to mount my perlicks and where would be best to order them. Thanks for the help in advance..

Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
MoRoToRiUm
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

By:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow70cooper View Post
All I have is a tower with no accessories)
I am assuming you don't have any shanks or anything at all? What is your tower? Home made or what size/diameter column?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #3
yellow70cooper
Recipes 

my tower is a standard two faucet set up from beverage factory with corny connectors mounted on a comercial danby kegorator.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #4
MoRoToRiUm
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Ahh- Easy then. Pick up a faucet wrench (any brew site has them cheap); There are typically about four little holes on the faucet ring. Make sure the air is off and pressure bleed if you have something on tap; A faucet wrench fits in one of the holes and along the surface of the ring so you can simply unscrew it. Faucet comes out; Align new perlick, and tighten the faucet ring back on. Apply CO2 test and enjoy!

Let me know if you need pictures and or links. Hope this helps!