Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2912 Times on 1715 Posts
Likes Given: 3534

Default Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

This beer is a hot blonde in a velvet dress, with a stiletto in her garter belt. The kind of woman, where after a night of unforgettable passion, you wake up in an ice filled bathtub missing a kidney...and spend the rest of your life wanting another night with her.

The hoppiness still is reminiscent of bashing your head against the wall, but this wall is padded, like in a mental ward...The complexity of the aromas and flavors, especially the smokey/oakiness, makes this very drinkable...

I wish I had another bottle...I wonder if there is an decent clone recipe for it.

This made my top 10 list of beers.

Grade - A+

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Haputanlas Likes This 
Old 03-08-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Surprised no one else has commented on this. Definitely in my top ten beer list along with Burton Baton. I'm loving oak aged beers lately.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Liked 58 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Just had some of this a few weeks ago along with a few this passed weekend without the Oak. I'm luvin this one! Now hunting for a good recipe. Had some Double Bastard as well and really like that one too.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:56 AM   #4
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

This is a great beer, still looking for a recipe