Homebrew and money

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I figure it...if I needed money that bad that I needed to save $10-20 bucks on a batch of beer, I probably shouldn't be drinking any at all. Not saying anything bad about anyone else or judging anyone... just what I think about it. I like brewing crazy beer that I can't go and get at the corner store....

+100000000

Brewing is so much better than drinking it.

I enjoy them both immensely- I just brewed Saturday and Sunday, and combined the two, even better!

Now I need to order more ingredients- Long Christmas vacation and nothing to brew :( What else should I order, I mean if I'm going to order might as well add to my equipment :) :mug:

I enjoy them both immensely- I just brewed Saturday and Sunday, and combined the two, even better!

Now I need to order more ingredients- Long Christmas vacation and nothing to brew :( What else should I order, I mean if I'm going to order might as well add to my equipment :) :mug:

Let's see...

...oxygenation system, grain mill, stir-plate, the list goes on.

Back