Why Didn't I Think Of This? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Why Didn't I Think Of This?

Old 11-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Up 'til now, if you wanted to walk or run down the street, you'd have to actually walk or run on the street and get your shoes all dusty and stuff. Man, eff that. Now, with the Speedfit Treadmobil, you can walk/run down the street and never have to go through the grueling rigmarole of actually walking/running on the ground. Man, how come I didn't think of this!?

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 11-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

How frigging cool is that!!!? I WANT one!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Brew-Happy
Recipes 

May 2008
Lubbock, Texas
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

I have something similar to that.

It's called a bicycle!! Way cooler than that thing! I can just see getting passed by a geriatric speed walker.

Quote:
Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
- Arthur Weasley

Old 11-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
r2eng
Recipes 

Mar 2008
Eagle, Idaho, Idaho
Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Yeah, and with those fat tires the rolling resistance is way high... get some thinner, firm compound tires and it'll take less effort.

Oh, wait, I guess that's the point

Old 11-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Watertown, CT
Liked 3740 Times on 3580 Posts

Man, I could have used that a few minutes ago. I slipped twice on my run on the carcasses of worms who, for reasons unknown, end up in the street after a rain to commit mass suicide.

Old 11-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Call me when they motorize it.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky View Post
Man, I could have used that a few minutes ago. I slipped twice on my run on the carcasses of worms who, for reasons unknown, end up in the street after a rain to commit mass suicide.
Hey man! Like, no one is more important than the earthworm! Why do you hate the planet so much man!? You need to go hug a tree and feel the force of the planet. You need to, like, make amends for your murderous tendancies man!

Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #8
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Watertown, CT
Liked 3740 Times on 3580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome View Post
Hey man! Like, no one is more important than the earthworm! Why do you hate the planet so much man!? You need to go hug a tree and feel the force of the planet. You need to, like, make amends for your murderous tendancies man!
I didn't kill 'em. They were already dead, thus the word carcasses. And I almost did hug a tree on one of those slips.

Of course, with that machine I could kill much wildlife with those tires. Squirrels would have no chance.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

I think it's awesome, and much more kickass than the segue anyday!

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #10
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

But I still think this is the coolest of all.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew