So after having a pretty good day yesterday of racking a couple of meads (gots
off the samples), I made my pantry raider beer, which was using all the malts and hops I had and brewed them. Everything was going great after I added my first half of DME I sat the bag on the counter pretty soundly or so I thought... I just happened to look over and time stood still as the bag of DME fell over. I think I lost about a pound of extract to the floor. I'm still trying to get that sh!t off the floor. So fortunately I was able to use my DME that I use for my starters. But I still lost a pound of malt extract..
Well at SWMBO hasn't givin' me to much grief.
Back to scrubbing the floors