Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Austin Homebrew...
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
lendady
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Really???

I've never posted on this forum but I had to get a reply in on this one. What's this guy's problem, is he living in a cave? Austin Homebrew is a great site that I use whenever I need homebrew supplies. Delay in shipping? Whatever dude.... site clearly states that there is a 2-3 day wait for shipping when you pay 6.99. And bad customer service??? If you don't know how to handle poor customer service reps, you probably aren't old enough to be brewing your own beer.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:42 AM   #12
apparatus
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendady View Post
I've never posted on this forum but I had to get a reply in on this one. What's this guy's problem, is he living in a cave? Austin Homebrew is a great site that I use whenever I need homebrew supplies. Delay in shipping? Whatever dude.... site clearly states that there is a 2-3 day wait for shipping when you pay 6.99. And bad customer service??? If you don't know how to handle poor customer service reps, you probably aren't old enough to be brewing your own beer.
I think you would have been better off continuing to not post. The wait he stated in his post was from Sunday to Thursday, not the 2-3 days you so clearly state in your post. The OP said he totally understood the delay in shipping and would continue to patronize Austin Homebrew. What he was upset with was the attitude he got on the phone. Poor customer service is a definite deal breaker for most people. I do not believe you are doing Forrest any favors trying to excuse that behavior.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #13
kahunaman
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendady View Post
Not really sure who you are. Probably the little kid that answered the phone the three times I called when i had problems with my order, who basically blew me off while probably playing his Nintendo DS or talking to his mom about what he wanted for dinner.

I actually consult customer service for a living, which is why I wanted to make it a point to point out the problems that I had. As a business owner, I WANT to hear what people have problems with so I can fix them. Forrest gave me a very valid response, and I appreciated his honesty. I got my shipment today and everything was in order... and I will continue to do business with them.

There are hundreds of home brew suppliers just like Austin on the internet. I had a problem, and they responded properly and kept my business. Had I said nothing, I'd have just taken my business elsewhere.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #14
Gregredic
Recipes 

I honestly think its an absolute disgrace how almost everyone has treated the OP. Seems like just about everyone wants to jump to conclusions around here. In no way was the guy being slanderous in his comments.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #15
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 703 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Issues have been resolved.

Dead horse = beaten.

Enough.

Closed Thread