I saw the original recipe, which was all grain - you said you were brewing an extract version, which I didn't see on there - so I was asking how you were going to make it as an extract.
I could be wrong, but I don't think Munich has enough diastatic power to convert both itself and the flaked oats, and I was suggesting that you probably also need a couple of pounds of base malt (pale 2 row) to ensure complete conversion - as base malts will have a surplus of enzymes for the oats. Pale barley malt (2-row) is part of the original recipe so it won't throw it off, but removing the oats would certainly change it.
Sparging really needs to be done in plain water to be effective in pulling out the remaining sugars in the grain. So this must be planned for with regards to boil size - for instance with my setup I can mash about 5 lbs of grain so I use about 6.5 qts of water for mashing and another 6-6.5 for the sparge, which gives me 3 gallons to boil (the grain soaks up some of the water). Then I combine the mash runnings and sparge water, add maybe 1/3-1/4 of my extract and start the boil (I add the rest of the extract near the end of the boil).
I'm not an expert myself, so maybe someone else will also weigh in on this. I have converted several AG recipes to extract/PM with good success. My reference for learning how to convert AG recipes to partial mashes was a helpful document I saw someone else posted here at HBT:
converting all grain recipes to extract/partial mash (PDF)
The way I'd convert the AG recipe you linked to would be:
2.00 lbs Pale malt (2 row)
2.00 lbs Munich malt - 10L
1.00 lbs Caramel/Crystal malt - 30L
1.00 lbs Chocolate malt
1.00 lbs Oats, flaked
4.50 lbs Light liquid malt extract (or 3.70 lbs of light DME)