So I got 6 kegs from RCB. I rebuilt one, new orings on the lid and the posts (5 orings total per keg)... I clean it, toss beer in it and seal it.
The lid leaks a bit.. ok nothing new I've dealt with that on my other kegs. Flipped the lid around.. nope.. a day later the keg has no pressure.
OK.. add some keg lube to the lid oring. Yep, sealed.. woot.
Day later.. flat keg.
The mother effing IN post has a leak through the poppet. Ok.. take that off, keg lube...
Yep seals good..
Come home today.. keg doesn't have nearly the PSI it had (yes I know there is absorption..) but since I cannot exactly measure the PSI in there I think it still filled too much back up.
I've sprayed this ho down with Star-san to check for bubbles and nothing bubbles up that I see.